Alexandria’s location at the heart of Louisiana makes it easy for our residents to travel to any part of the state they like, from the scenic shores in the south to the woods and rolling hills of the north.
Many of us travel by taking the bus. But sometimes it can take an unexpected turn, inflicting serious injuries on innocent people.
If this has happened to you, then you should seek the help of a skilled bus accident attorney at Bart Bernard Injury Lawyers right away. Delaying this important step can rob you of the compensation you deserve.
Why now is the time to contact our team of Alexandria bus accident lawyers
The first few days after an accident can be hard to deal with. Not only are you coping with physical discomfort, but you’re also concerned about financial and personal problems as well.
With so much on your plate, you may be tempted to put off calling a bus accident lawyer. In almost all cases, though, that’s a bad idea. Here’s why:
- Justice delayed is justice denied: Ever hear the phrase “strike while the iron is hot?” It refers to the fact that the best time to seize an opportunity is as soon as it presents itself. This includes the chance to obtain fair compensation for your injuries and related expenses. The longer you delay, the longer you’ll struggle needlessly.
- Creditors and bill collectors don’t like to wait: Putting off paying your bills can cause damage to your credit rating or even worse.
- Going it alone against insurance companies can backfire in a big way: Insurers make their money by charging hefty premiums, not by paying out big claims. They have every reason to offer you as little as possible and to pressure you into taking it. Without our team of Alexandria bus accident lawyers in your corner, you may end up signing away your rights in return for a paltry settlement. Don’t let that happen to you.
Recovering from a serious injury costs money. Besides medical bills, you must also consider the effects of lost income, household expenses, and the unexpected expenses that always accompany a period of recuperation.
For all these reasons and more, we urge you to get in touch with us. Here’s how we can help:
- By easing your mind: Knowing where you stand legally will not only relieve your uncertainty, it can also help you to decide your next move. There’s nothing like a little knowledge to relieve a lot of worries.
- By helping you to keep your money where it belongs: In your pocket, that is. We never charge for consultations. Further, it will cost you nothing to tell us your story.
- By standing up to insurance companies and negligent parties on your behalf: The other side is worried about its own wellbeing, not yours. Pushing back against their lowball tactics takes a keen negotiator who’s also a skilled legal mind.
Contact us today
Get in touch with us today if we can help in any way. Be smart. Get Bart™.