Small but special, Bayou Blue is a great place to call home. But
no place on earth is safe from the pain and suffering of bus-related accidents.
When misfortune occurs, a Bart Bernard bus
accident attorney can help you to get every penny of the compensation you
deserve. Get in touch with us today to start the ball rolling on your case.
problem in our society
The first step in solving a problem is to raise public awareness about it. With that in mind, here are some disturbing facts about bus accidents:
- Research shows that about 14,000 Americans are injured each year in bus accidents. This number is expected to increase in the months and years to come, as more people use the bus as a primary means of transportation.
- Common causes of bus accidents include safety defects, distracted drivers, and external threats such as road obstructions.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) oversees bus transportation providers. In 2010 alone, the agency shut down 54 of these companies due to serious safety problems.
- The sheer size and power of a public bus mean that a single accident can kill or injure multiple passengers. This was made obvious during a recent bus crash in Pennsylvania that killed five people and injured dozens more.
We’re not saying that all buses are unsafe—however, when a crash
does occur, those who suffer should receive fair compensation for their pain,
suffering, and related expenses.
Sadly, that’s not always the case. Insurance companies, negligent
bus firms, and other responsible parties sometimes try to sweep the truth under
the rug, concealing crucial evidence and pressuring injury victims to accept a
As Bayou Blue bus accident lawyers, we see these kinds of tactics
all too often. We know how to respond to them, either through firm negotiations
or, when necessary, taking the other side to court.
That’s why we’re known as one of the top bus
accident lawyer firms in the country. Here’s what you can expect when your
trust your case to us:
- Quick action: We move as
fast as possible to bring your case to a just resolution. Of course, like all
law firms we have to work within the guidelines laid down by the state and
federal court systems.
- No fees for our clients ever: We never
charge for consultations. Plus, we work on contingency, which means we collect
nothing unless your case prevails. You can enjoy peace of mind when you choose
us as your Bayou Blue bus accident lawyers.
- A pro-client attitude: We never
forget that we’re working for you. This means you can expect courteous and
considerate treatment at all times, from all our people.
- A cordial yet assertive attitude towards the other
side: We’ve seen all kinds of “deny and delay” tactics from negligent
parties over the years. We have no tolerance for them, ever.
Bus accidents hit hard. But you can hit back harder. Get in touch
with if we can be of help. You’re smart. Get Bart™.