Public buses play a vital role in
helping Denham Springs residents go about the business of their everyday lives.
Without public transportation, many of us would have no way to get to work,
attend school, or visit friends or family.
But, while most bus trips end
safely, the sheer size and weight of these massive vehicles mean that even an
occasional accident can cause immense suffering and widespread damage.
Here are some examples– taken
from recent headlines:
- On September 2019, a school bus in Mississippi was involved in a roll-over accident that injured seven children. The driver, who died on the scene, was experiencing a health emergency that contributed to the crash.
- 14 people were injured in a public bus crash in Newark, NJ, that occurred on October 4, 2018. The accident was caused by a collision between the bus and a passenger car.
- Five people were killed and 60 injured in a bus crash that occurred on January 6, 2020, near Greensburg, PA. The tragedy occurred when the bus ran out of control and collided with a truck, leading to a deadly chain reaction.
Hopefully, neither you nor anyone
you love has suffered a similar misfortune. But, should the worst happen, it’s
good to know that a bus
accident attorney can help you to put the wreck behind you and get on with
your life. Here’s how:
- By offering emotional support: Sometimes, simply talking to another person
has a powerful healing effect all its own. That’s why our Denham Springs bus
accident lawyers are trained to listen as well as to offer suggestions. We want
you to know we care.
- By acting as your advocate when others try to
pressure you: We think
it’s unfortunate when insurance adjustors, bill collectors, or negligent
parties try to bully accident victims. That’s why we stand up to these kinds of
lowball tactics where our clients are concerned.
- By fighting to get you the maximum amount of compensation:
This is not about making money off
your injury. It’s about having the funds you need to pay medical bills, meet
living expenses, and make up for lost wages. But getting the funds you deserve
takes the kind of skilled representation that only a bus
accident lawyer can provide.
How do you choose the right law
firm to handle your case? Here’s what to look for:
- Experience helping accident victims: Bart Bernard has spent the last 20 years of
his life representing decent, hard-working folks who have gone through a
stretch of bad luck. That’s the kind of track record you need on your side.
- Investigative muscle: It’s not enough to have a good attorney in
your corner. You must also have a legal team that knows how to uncover the
facts you need to prove your case. Bart Bernard specializes in uncovering the
details that others try to sweep under the rug.
- A focus on people rather than profits: Bart Bernard and his team know that bus
accident victims are struggling to make ends meet. That’s why he offers free
consultations and works on contingency, so you’ll never have to worry about
Contact us today
We’d love to tell you more about
how our Denham Springs bus accident lawyers can help you during this trying
time. Get in touch with us today to arrange your free consultation.