It’s easy to see why Jefferson is a great place to live. Where else can you enjoy the beauty of the Mississippi and the excitement of nearby New Orleans? No matter where you live, however, you may find yourself the victim of a trucking accident. If that happens, then you should know that a truck accident attorney can help. All it takes is one phone call or online message to start things rolling. The Bart Bernard team of Jefferson truck accident lawyers is standing by, ready to advocate for you.
Recovering from a trucking accident takes time
If you’re reading this, then you’ve probably already been involved in this type of collision. While we want you to seek the compensation you deserve, we also want you to enjoy a lasting recovery from your injuries and your losses.
Here are some tips with that in mind:
- Remember that you’re in it for the long haul: Trying to rush your recovery will only prolong your discomfort. The human body takes a while to heal. Give it the time it needs.
- Talk to someone who cares: This is one of the greatest benefits of taking to a truck accident lawyer at our firm. Not only will you get expert legal advice, but you’ll also contact a compassionate professional who can lend a caring ear.
- Try to stay as active as possible: This means engaging in both mental and physical activities, within limits, set by your doctors.
- Focus on the future: Never forget that tomorrow is another day. New opportunities for enjoyment and enrichment present themselves all the time. It’s never too soon to begin rebuilding your life.
How to choose the right law firm to handle your case
You already know that there are many lawyers from which to choose. How do you pick the right one for your needs? Here are some tips to help guide you:
- Remember that experience counts: Bart Bernard first set up his practice in 1997. He has been helping people for more than 20 years.
- Never pay a fee to tell your story: We offer free consultations to potential clients, saving them from a big legal bill.
- Look for a lawyer who will work on a contingency basis: That way, you do not have to worry about upfront fees.
- Choose a law firm with the right expertise to handle your case: Trucking accident law is a complex field that requires advanced legal training. Never settle for a jack-of-all-trades attorney when only a specialist will do, such as our seasoned team of Jefferson truck accident lawyers.
- Remember that character counts: You also need someone with a vested interest in making our community a better place. Bart Bernard lends his time and money to a number of local causes and charities, setting him apart from the crowd.
Be smart. Get Bart.™
Trucking accidents are never easy to navigate. But choosing the right attorney can help you to get the compensation you need and deserve. Contact us today at Bart Bernard Injury Lawyers to see if we can help you or advise you in any way.