Folks who live in Marrero have a lot to be proud of. Our community is rich in history, is graced with lovely churches, and is a stone’s throw away from the West Bank of the great Mississippi River. What more could anyone want?
But every town has its problems, including ours. Take, for example, the commercial vehicle accidents that occur all too often in our area.
If you find yourself the victim of someone else’s irresponsibility behind the wheel, then talking to Louisiana truck accident lawyer Bart Barnard is the next logical step. Quick action can bring you closer to getting the compensation you deserve.
Five common myths about truck
sometimes prevent people from seeking legal help. Let’s look at five of these
mistaken beliefs and shed some light on them:
- “Commercial truck accidents are rare:” In reality, more than 400,000 large truck accidents occur each year on our nation’s roads. That’s more than 1,000 wrecks each and every day.
- “Passenger cars cause most truck accidents:” In truth, professional drivers are no different than the rest of us. They get tired, they lose their temper, and they make mistakes. This can set the scene for calamity when they’re behind the wheel of an 80,000-pound vehicle.
- “The trucking and insurance companies are too big to fight:” It’s true that large companies tend to have skilled attorneys to protect their interests. But Bart Bernard has successfully taken on the big boys more than once. That’s why he’s known as “The People’s Trial Lawyer.™”
- “I was partly to blame, so I have no right to seek compensation:” This misconception touches on the subject of liability, which is too complex for us to discuss in depth. Suffice it to say that only a legal professional can determine who is liable for your accident. Never make hasty assumptions or blame yourself without cause.
- “I can afford to wait:” This is the most dangerous misconception of all. Time is not on your side when it comes to seeking justice. Evidence vanishes, witnesses leave the area, and statutes of limitation can close the window of opportunity forever. The time to contact Marrero truck accident lawyers is now.
Why Bart Bernard?
has many law firms, of course. But most of them lack the specific skill set
needed to handle commercial truck law. This makes them a bad choice for your
stands out as a leader in the profession. Here’s why:
- Impeccable credentials: Bart Bernard is a member of the Louisiana State Bar and Elite Lawyers of America, both of which demand the highest standards from their affiliates.
- Vast legal knowledge: Winning a truck accident case takes an in-depth understanding of both state and federal transport laws. Bart Bernard and his associates have the training needed to excel in this specialized field.
- Real-world results: Bart Bernard and his team have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. This makes Bart the truck accident attorney of choice for folks in and around Marrero.
Bart Bernard stands out among Marrero truck accident attorneys as the top of his field. Contact the office today to set up your free consultation. We collect no fees unless you win.