motto is “one city, one future.” Our community is proof that diversity and
unity can exist side-by-side, as we move together towards a brighter future.
cities, however, Monroe is no stranger to misfortune. Take trucking accidents,
for example. Whether due to negligence, mechanical trouble, or poor road
conditions, they can strike when we least expect them, leaving pain, injury,
and suffering in their wake.
dealing with the aftermath of a trucking collision, then it’s time to talk to a
attorney. Their job is to ensure that you get the maximum compensation
possible for your medical care, lost income, and other expenses.
A timely solution to an urgent need
probably seen a lot of TV and online ads for personal injury law attorneys. These
firms play a vital role in helping accident victims to overcome their injuries
and move on with their lives.
accidents are in a class all their own, however. Dealing with their legal
aspects takes an attorney with highly specialized skills and training. Here’s
- Greater complexity: The trucking industry is governed by a maze of federal and state regulations. These rules create special challenges for investigators and attorneys alike. Sorting out the details is often beyond the ability of general practice law firms.
- Greater damages: A fully-loaded tractor-trailer weighs as much as 80,000 pounds and stretches 70 feet or longer. Its enormous size and weight mean that it can cause far greater harm than a normal passenger vehicle. This adds another layer of complexity to the typical case.
- Greater resistance from the other side: By the “other side,” we mean insurance companies and trucking firms, both of which sometimes pressure victims to accept a token settlement. It takes a strong, skilled Louisiana truck accident lawyer to stand up to this kind of underhanded tactic.
truck accident lawyers have the education, experience, and resolve needed to
fight for your rights. Here’s what you can expect when you choose us to
- No out-of-pocket fees: The last thing you need during this trying time is a big
legal bill. That’s why we offer free consultations. In fact, we collect no fees
of any kind unless you win your case.
- Hands-on legal care: We will stay in touch with you as your case progresses, keeping you
informed of each development along the way.
- Investigative muscle: Monroe truck accident lawyer Bart Bernard knows that big cases are often
decided by tiny details. That’s why he works overtime to uncover the facts. At
our firm, we never go into a negotiation or courtroom environment unless we’re
fully prepared to present our case.
- Proven track record: Here at Bart Bernard Injury Lawyers, our attorneys have recovered
millions of dollars for our valued clients over the years.
is “Your Personal Injury Lawyer™” who specializes in car and truck injury law.
Contact us at his office today to get started. We look forward to hearing from
you. Till then, take care and stay safe.