Truck accidents can happen anywhere, even right here in Shenandoah. When they do, it’s good to know that a truck accident
attorney can help you to put your life back together. The road to recovery
starts by contacting Bart Bernard Injury Lawyers today.
reaction of calamity
Thousands of automotive collisions occur each day. Most of them are minor fender benders. But the risks of serious injury and widespread property damage go through the roof when commercial trucks are involved. Here’s why:
- Big rigs are massive, complicated machines: A single
overturned tractor-trailer can straddle multiple lanes, not only bringing
traffic to a snarl but causing other vehicles to collide with the obstruction.
- Big rigs can carry dangerous materials: We tend to
think of tractor-trailers as hauling consumer goods or foodstuffs. However, they
often transport explosives, poisons, corrosive chemicals, and other potentially
- Big rigs are difficult to move: Cleaning up
after a tractor-trailer accident can take hours, sometimes days. This increases
the risk that a serious accident will occur in the meantime.
cases require capable attorneys
Commercial vehicles are typically insured for $1 million or more.
This means that transport companies and insurers have big money riding on the
outcome of the case– not to mention their reputations.
Unfortunately, this can make them resort to lowball tactics to
protect their pocketbooks. Some of the unethical practices we have seen over
the years include:
- Trying to force through a quick settlement: In many
cases, this can leave accident victims without the funds they need to pay
medical bills, cover lost income, and enjoy the peace of mind they deserve.
- Threats or intimidation: Big
companies sometimes think they can treat average people any way they like. This
is why you need a truck accident
lawyer who’s willing to stand up for your rights.
- Delaying or stonewalling: This is
intended to wear down accident victims, making them vulnerable to manipulation.
Of course, not every transport company or insurer resorts to these tactics. But they occur often enough to make talking to Shenandoah truck accident lawyers an important part of your post-accident strategy. Here’s what you can expect when you contact us:
- A free consultation: It will cost you nothing to tell us your story. Why add a big legal bill onto your list of worries?
- Expert advice: Our Shenandoah truck accident lawyers have years of experience dealing with all aspects of transportation law. Trucking companies know you mean business when you come to us.
- No out-of-pocket fees ever: If we take your case, we will work on contingency. This means we collect no fees at all unless you win.
Bart Bernard is The People’s Trial Lawyer™ with more than 20 years of experience helping people in the Pelican State to receive the compensation they rightly deserve. Get in touch with us today; then, get ready for a better tomorrow.
You’re Smart. Get Bart.™