Bus accidents can happen anywhere, even in a cozy little community like Zachary. When they do, you need the experienced legal help of a Bart Bernard bus accident attorney. Get in touch with us today to arrange your no-cost consultation.
14,000 injury victims a year
That’s how many people are hurt in bus accidents across the country each year, according to research. Common injuries range from minor bumps and bruises to broken bones, concussions, and severe burns. Many injury victims will struggle with accident-related problems for the rest of their lives.
Why do so many bus accidents occur? Experts break the problem down into the following causes:
- Poorly maintained buses: A modern public bus is immensely complicated, with thousands of parts that must work together perfectly to ensure safety. When it doesn’t receive the maintenance it needs, accidents are often the result.
- Driver error or inattention: A bus is only as safe as the person behind the wheel. Too many drivers these days are either poorly trained, overstressed, sleep-deprived, or distracted by smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Poor route planning: Routing a bus is a complex job all in itself. Planners must consider potential hazards such as construction sites, one-way streets, low bridges, and weather-related road damage. When they fail to do their job, innocent people can get hurt.
- Other drivers: Sometimes the cause of a bus accident isn’t the bus itself or its driver but a third party. Buses are just as vulnerable as other vehicles to cars driven by sleepy, inattentive, or distracted motorists.
- Inherent defects: Buses are built-in giant factories across the country or overseas. Sometimes defective designs or shoddy quality escape notice and end up as part of the finished bus. When this happens, it threatens the safety of both passengers and the public at large.
We understand how devastating a bus accident can be to its victims—and our team of Zachary bus accident lawyers will fight for your wellbeing and recovery.
Here’s what you can expect when you choose Bart Bernard as your bus accident lawyer:
- Easy access to a staff member: Call text or email us today for a quick response. We’re here for you.
- No out of pocket costs: Not only do we offer free consultations, but we also work on contingency. That means we collect no fees unless your case prevails. You’ll never have to worry about big legal bills.
- Expert representation: As experienced Zachary bus accident lawyers, we understand the judicial and technical aspects of personal injury law. Our negotiation skills enable us to get maximum compensation for our clients, even when going up against high-powered insurance companies.
- A client-centered focus: At Bart Bernard Injury Lawyers, we never forget that you’re a human being, not a case number. We give every client the same respect and courtesy we expect for ourselves.
Quick action is crucial to obtaining a favorable outcome for your case. So, don’t delay. Get in touch with us today. Hit Hard with Bart Bernard™